UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Indian Forest Service Exam 2021 vacancy through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification & apply online.
Total vacancy - 110
|Starting Date to Apply||04-03-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24-03-2022|
|For General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/|
|For SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
|Pay the Examination Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age for male||32 Years|
|Maximum Age for female||32 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines).
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Indian Forest Service Exam 2021||110|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,