UPSC IES/ ISS Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online for Economic and Statistical Service
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced a notification to conduct Indian Economic Service (IES)/ Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Total vacancy – 26
|Starting Date to Apply||07-04-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27-04-2021|
|For Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD||Nil|
|For Others||Rs. 200/|
|Pay the Examination Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age for male||30 Years|
|Maximum Age for female||30 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
- For IES: Candidates should possess Post-Graduate Degree
in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University.
- For IES: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree/ Masters Degree (Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics).
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Indian Economic Service (IES)||15|
|Indian Statistical Service (ISS)||11|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of UPSC IES/ ISS Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,