UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 - Apply for 244 Posts
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) announced a notification for the recruitment of Ex- ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies in various Trades. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply.
Total vacancy - 244
|Starting Date to Apply||23-11-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10-12-2021|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age for male||25 Years|
|Maximum Age for female||25 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
|Trade Name|| Total Post|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||40|
|Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||10|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of UCIL Apprentice.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,