SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Candidates who are interested in the job vacancy SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment 2020 details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & click on Apply Online.
|Starting Date to Apply||10-10-2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04-11-2020|
|For General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/|
|For SC / ST / PH||Rs. 0/|
|Pay the Examination Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age for grade D||27 Years|
|Maximum Age for grade C||30 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
|Stenographer Examination 2020|
Candidate should be pass in Intermediate Exam from Recognized Board in India
Transcription: English : 40 Minutes | Hindi 55 Minutes
Transcription: English : 50 Minutes | Hindi 65 Minutes
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment 2020.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,