Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online
Rajasthan High Court has announced an employment notification for the recruitment of District Judge 2020 vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Total vacancy - 85
|Starting Date to Apply||27-01-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27-02-2022|
|For General / OBC / BC/ EWS / Other State Candidates||Rs. 1100/|
|For SC / ST / PWD Candidates Belong to Rajasthan||Rs. 550/|
|Pay the Examination Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|Minimum Age||35 Years|
|Maximum Age for male||45 Years|
|Maximum Age for female||45 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
- Candidates should possess Degree (Law).
- must have been an Advocate for a period of not less than seven years on the last date fixed for receipt of online application i.e 27.02.2022
- must possesses a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Cadre of District Judge, 2020||85|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,