PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) has announced an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.Total vacancy - 150Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply||05-03-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26-03-2022|
- For All Categories (Except SC, EWS & PWD): Rs. 400/- + Bank Charges
- For SC & EWS Category: Rs. 160/- + Bank Charges
- For PWD Candidates: Rs. 200/- + Bank Charges
- Payment Mode: SBI Online/ Offline
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age for male||37 Years|
|Maximum Age for female||37 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
- Candidates should possess Punjabi Pass of Matriculation & Full Time regular ITI (Electrician/ Wiremen Trade).
|Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)||150|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of PSTCL Assistant Sub Station Attendant Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,