Odisha Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online
Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) vacancies in Odisha Police. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Total vacancy - 477
|Starting Date to Apply||22-06-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15-07-2022|
|For General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 285/|
|For SC / ST||Nil|
|Pay the Examination Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age for male||25 Years|
|Maximum Age for female||25 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
- The Candidates must have passed Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Sub Inspector of Police||477|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of Odisha Public Sub Inspector Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,