Odisha Civil Service Exam 2021 - Apply Online for 392 Posts
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Odisha Civil Service Exam 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Total vacancy – 392
|Starting Date to Apply||12-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11-02-2021|
|For General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 500/|
|For SC / ST of Odisha / PwD||Nil|
|Pay the Examination Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age for male||32 Years|
|Maximum Age for female||32 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
- Candidates Should Possess Bachelor Degree.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Odisha Administrative Service, Group A||137|
|Odisha Police Service, Group A||104|
|Odisha Finance Service, Group A||06|
|Odisha Cooperative Service, Group B||08|
|Odisha Revenue Service, Group B||74|
|Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group B||63|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of Odisha Civil Service Exam.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,