North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online
North Central Railway has announced a notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentices Vacancy in various trades. Eligible Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & Apply Online.
Total vacancy - 480
|Starting Date to Apply||17-03-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16-04-2022|
|For General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/|
|For SC / ST / PH Female||Nil|
|Pay the Examination Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|Minimum Age||15 Years|
|Maximum Age for male||24 Years|
|Maximum Age for female||24 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||11|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,