NBCC Site Inspector (Civil and Electrical) Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online
National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) India Limited has announced notification for the recruitment of Site Inspector (Civil & Electrical) vacancies on contract basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Total vacancy – 120
|Starting Date to Apply||25-03-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14-04-2021|
|For General / OBC||Rs. 500/|
|For SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
|Pay the Examination Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
- Upper Age Limit: 35 Years
|Post Name||Total Posts||Qualification|
|Site Inspector (Civil)||80||Full Time Diploma (Civil Engg.) with Relevant Experience|
|Site Inspector (Electrical)||40||Full Time Diploma (Electrical Engg.) with Relevant Experience|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,