MPPSC State Service Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has announced an employment notification for conducting State Service Exam 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Total vacancy - 235
|Starting Date to Apply||11-01-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10-02-2022|
|For General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 500/|
|For SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 250/|
|Pay the Examination Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age for Non Uniformed Positions||40 Years|
|Maximum Age for Uniformed Positions||33 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree.
|State Service Exam 2020|
|Dept Name||Post Name||Total Posts|
|Dept of General Administration||State Administrative Services Deputy District President||27|
|Home Police Dept||State Police Service Deputy Superintendent of Police (GD)||13|
|Dept of Public Relations||Assistant Director, Public Relation||01|
|School Education Dept||Assistant Director||40|
|Cooperative Dept||Asst Commissioner||06|
|Revenue Department||Naib Tehsildar||38|
|Cooperative Dept||Cooperative Inspector/ Extension Officer||18|
|Finance Department||Madhya Pradesh Subordinate Accounts Service||88|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of MPPSC State Service Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,