Madras High Court Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online
Madras High Court has announced a notification for the recruitment of Chobdar, Office Assistant , Library Attendant, Room Boy & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Total vacancy - 367
|Starting Date to Apply||14-03-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21-04-2022|
|For BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others/ UR:||Rs. 500/|
|For SC/ ST/ Differently abled Persons & Destitute Widows of all castes:||Nil|
|Pay the Examination Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for reserved categories (i.e. SC/SC(A)/ST/ MBC&DC/BC/ BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for For Others/ Unreserved categories: 30 years
- Maximum Age for In-Service candidates: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates Should Pass in VIII Standard or its equivalent
- For the post of Office Assistant, preference will be given for the persons having valid LMV driving license/ experience in cooking/ experience in house-keeping.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of Madras High Various Vacancy Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,