Madras High Court Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online
Madras High Court has announced a notification for the recruitment of Copyist Attender/ Office Assistant, Sanitary worker, Gardener, Watchman & Other vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Total vacancy - 3557
|Starting Date to Apply||18-04-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06-06-2022|
|For BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others||Rs. 500/|
|For SC/ ST/ Differently abled Persons & Destitute Widows of all castes||Nil|
|Pay the Examination Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit for reserved categories||35 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit For Others/ Unreserved categories:||30 Years|
|For Most Backward Classes/ De notified Communities, Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslims) and Backward Classes (Muslims)||32 Years|
- For Office Assistant & Copyist Attender Posts: Candidates Should possess 8th Class
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Office Assistant cum full time Watchman||01|
|Scavenger /Sanitary Worker||01|
|Night watchman cum Masalchi||108|
|watchman cum Masalchi||15|
|Waterman & Waterwomen||01|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of Madras High Court Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,