IOCL Indian Oil Junior Engineer Online Form 2020
Candidates who are interested in the job vacancy IOCL Indian Oil JE Online Form 2020 details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & click on Apply Online.
Total vacancy - 57
|Starting Date to Apply||12-10-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07-11-2021|
|For General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 150/|
|For SC / ST / PH||Rs. 0/|
|Pay the Examination Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age for male||26 Years|
|Maximum Age for female||26 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
|Post Name||Total Post||Qualification|
|Junior Engineer||56||3 Year Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade with 1 Year of Experience.|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst||01|
B.Sc Degree in PCM Group with Minimum 50% Marks.
1 Year Experience Required.
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of IOCL Indian Oil JE Online Form 2020.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,