HPSC Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online for 256 Civil Judge Vacancy
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) including anticipated vacancies in the cadre of Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination 2020-21. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Total vacancy – 256
|Starting Date to Apply||15-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15-02-2021|
|For Male Candidates (General, Reserved)||Rs. 1000/|
|For Male (SC/ BC-A&B/ ESM) and All Female||Rs. 250/|
|For all PH candidates of Haryana only||Nil|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age for male||42 Years|
|Maximum Age for female||42 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
- Candidates should have Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||256|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of HPSC Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,