DRDO-GTRE Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online
Defence Research and Development Organization DRDO-Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) has announced a notification for the recruitment of ITI, Diploma, Graduate Apprentice Trainee Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Total vacancy – 150
|Starting Date to Apply||07-01-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29-01-2021|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Unreserved category: 27 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC category: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST category: 32 Years
- Maximum Age for PWD category: 37 Years
|Name of the Trade||Qualification||Total Posts|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
Industrial Production Engg
Degree (Engg/ Technology)
|Elect & Electronics /|
|Computer Science /|
Information Science &
|Civil Engg. or Equivalent||01|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainee|
Tool & Die design
Diploma (Engg/ Technology)
|Electrical& Electronics /|
|Computer Science / Engg./Computer|
|ITI Apprentice Trainee|
Vocational Course certificate
|Sheet Metal worker||02|
|Computer Operator &|
|Health Safety &|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of DRDO-GTRE Apprentice Trainee Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,