DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 - Apply for 488 Posts
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab has announced a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Specialists) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Total vacancy - 488
|Starting Date to Apply||27-04-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28-04-2022|
|For General Category||Rs. 1000/|
|For SC / ST||Rs. 600/|
|Pay the Examination Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age for male||37 Years|
|Maximum Age for female||37 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Medical Officer (Specialists)|
|Chest & TB||6|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of DHFW Punjab Medical Officer Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,