Coast Guard Navik, Yantrik Notification 2021 - Apply Online
Indian Coast Guard has announced a notification for the recruitment of Navik (Domestic Branch, General Duty) and Yantrik vacancies in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 02/2021 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Total vacancy - 358
|Starting Date to Apply||05-01-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19-01-2022|
|For Other||Rs. 210/|
|For SC / ST||Nil|
|Pay the Examination Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age for male||22 Years|
|Maximum Age for female||22 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
- Height: Minimum 157 cms
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age + 10 percentage
- Hearing: Normal
- Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
|Post Name||Qualification||Total Post|
|Navik (General Duty)||10+2 with Maths and Physics||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||10th Class||50|
|Yantrik (Mechanical)||10th Class, Diploma (Electrical/ Mech / Electronics &|
Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engg)
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of Coast Guard Navik and Yantrik Notification.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,