BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online for 24 Vacancy
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.
Total vacancy - 24
|Starting Date to Apply||19-03-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16-04-2022|
|For General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 600/|
|For SC / ST / Women of Bihar State||Rs. 150/|
|For PWD Candidates||Rs. 150/|
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UR (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UR (Female), BC & EBC: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC & ST: 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess 10+2/ Intermediate.
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||24|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of BPSC LDC Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,