Assam PSC Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online
Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC) has announced a Notification for the recruitment of Fishery Development Officer and Allied Cadre, Junior Engineer (Civil) and Plant Manager vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
Total vacancy - 195
|Starting Date to Apply||29-12-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29-01-2022|
|For General / EWS||Rs. 250/|
|For SC / ST / OBC / MOBC||Rs. 150/|
|For BPL / PWBD||Nil|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Minimum Age for JE||18 Years|
|Maximum Age for All Posts||38 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
|Name of the service||Qualification||Total Post|
|Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre||B.F.Sc/ D.F.Sc or Master of Science (Fisheries)||07|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma (Civil Engg)||171|
|Plant Manager and equivalent Posts viz.|
CPS/ ARDEO/ ADO
|Degree (Dairy Technology)||17|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of Assam PSC Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,