AP High Court Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online for 55 Civil Judge (Jr Division) Vacancy
AP High Court Recruitment 2020 - High Court of Andhra Pradesh has given a notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancies of Andhra Pradesh State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules 2007
Candidates who are interested in these posts can read the Notification & click on Apply Online.
Total vacancy - 55
|Starting Date to Apply||03-12-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02-01-2022|
|For OC / BC||Rs. 800/|
|For SC / ST||Rs. 400/|
|Pay the Examination Fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|Minimum Age||35 Years|
|Maximum Age for male||35 Years|
|Maximum Age for female||35 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division) 2020||55||Candidate has been practicing for not less than three (3) years as an Advocate|
Check here how to fill the form,
- Please Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form of AP High Court Recruitment.
- To check your Eligibility you need to read the official website notification for the form.
- At the very beginning, you need some document which you need while filling your form like the photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- Before submitting the application please check the preview and read it carefully that you filled the correct information.
- If payment is required for an application please submit because without paying your fee form can’t be submitted.
- Take A Print Out of the Submitted Form.
To check all government jobs details please check,